LX450 Keys... Dealer Only? How 'bout in Calgary? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I had 3 made at Sparecarkeys.com they used the vin number and supplied the blanks. I did pay a one time additional fee for the code used for my specific key but they gave me the number and if I ever need any more I won't have to pay that again. Just went to their site and it was $20 one time charge to get the code. $9.95 for the blank and $20 to cut the key. They were in my hands in 3 days and all worked great.

This is for JDM style keys which are lazer cut...
Some Mazda's, and VW? share the same key.
Some have a transponder, some do not

This is made by Kaba-Ilco.
Part number LXP90-P.
These keys will substitute the following product numbers:
• Börkey 1558 PS75
• CEA TT40P
• Errebi TY43P
• Errebi TY43P80
• HD MAZ23LP
• HD TOY40P
• HD TR49BTK3
• Ilco LXP90P
• Ilco LXV90P
• Jet LXP90-PH
• JMA TOYO-18.P
• Lotus MZ46LP
• Orion LXP90P
• Orion LXV90P
• Orion MA33XP
• RR XPTYA610
• Silca MAZ23LP
• Silca TOY40AP
• Silca TOY40P
Although this key has a plastic head, it will work these non-plastic head keys:
• Jet TR48/49B
• Silca TOY40
Although this key does not have a transponder, it will partially work these non-transponder keys (it will turn the lock, but not activate the ignition controls if equipped):
• HD MIT14T5
• HD MT14TK5
• HD TOY40BT4
• Ilco LXP97PT
• Ilco TOY40BT4
• Jet TR49-N-PHT
• Jet TR49-PHT
• JMA MAZ-12P1
• Silca MIT14T5
• Silca TOY40BT4
• Silca TOY40EH1
• Silca TOY40EK
This is a blank key and you will need to take this keyblank to a key cutter or a locksmith to duplicate your original key onto this uncut key. The vehicle may need to be programmed to accept the new keys

I will Post the web address of someone who can cut keys from your photos

keysfast.info
$99.00 for two keys shipped to your door.

JDM Key

Here's what a JDM HDJ81 key looks like.
Scan0002.jpg

1996MY

well, mine has a regular key, cut on both sides and straight groove down the middle, i always wanted to use the 100 series [fob on key] but was informed that the fob wont work with my rs3000 alarm :-(

so, its old school fobs for me........[mine have a lexus symbol] as i added the alarm kit from an ebay sale right after i bought it, as the non factory alarm had only 1 fob and was cobbed on badly, so off it came.

doug hunt

It seems that Venezuelan 80s came with a chip. The 2000+ all have an immobilizer ECU. I will try to get a picture of the keys. The immobilizer ECU they use PN 89780-60010.

I paid $50 for the key and they cut it for free at Lexus of Edmonton. They didn't have to send anything out to get cut, but I did have my key code that's on my slim credit card key plastic case. This was not even a month ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom