LX450 FZJ80 partial part out, (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

we do have them, Dave was going to keep them as shop spares but I would imagine he could be talked out of them for the right price. They will not go cheap.

The shop is closed for the week though

Are the 3rd row seats still available? If they are can you give me an estimate on shipping to 80013. Greyhound might be cheapest for shipping, just let me know and I can paypal you.

Thanks,
Greg

3rd row is still available, looks to be about $44 through DHL ground based on 75 pounds and 30x30x20 inch packaged,

I have no experience with greyhound shipping, they wants $65 to Denver, Aurora is not availabe, I have had good luck with DHL with packages like this.

Paypal to raventai@yahoo.com, the shop is closed this week, can ship these by the second Tuesday. (Jan 3rd)

Raven,
Paypal has been sent for 3rd row seats. LMK if there are any issues. Shipping next Tuesday is fine.

Thanks,
Greg

Got it, you have mail about the mounts,

hood

Curious to know if the hood was sold, if not what condition. Also looking for PS sun Visor, and Antenna assembly w/motor.
Thanks,
Ryan

I do have the hood it is in good shape $225 + shipping

PS visor is no good,

I do have the antenna motor $55 shipped
hood.jpg
hooda.jpg

Last edited:
Hood

You got a silver hood by chance?

ktmracer01 said:
You got a silver hood by chance?

sorry I only have the one 80 hood,

alkaline747trio said:
Got the PS front quarter panel?

sorry already sold,

RT, Do you have the Map light cover? I mean the front interior the one with Sun/Moonroof button, all i need just the cover (I broke mine):frown:

unfortunatly the owner of the complex wanted the vehicle moved and thought it was junk. the map light cover, passenger side visor, headliner and sunroof motor were destroyed by his fork lift :mad:

How much for the damaged front seat?

informationjunky said:
How much for the damaged front seat?

sorry drivers seat is already sold,

KCal said:
Do you still have the passenger side visor? Please email me at kcal@aol.com.

Thanks,

Vincent

sorry the passenger side visor is damaged.

mel lowe said:
brake booster?

I do have it, thy are about $780 new, I'll sell this one for $225shipped.

Hello,

I want to thank you all for your buisness, I think it hass been good for everyone involved,

Sale had been slowing down lately and I need to move on, if you need parts contact David info@urbanlandcruisers.com

Thank You
Raven Smith

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom