For Sale LX450 factory wheels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Picked up a spare set of LX450 wheels because I had been thinking of running studded snow tires, but changed my mind.

These are from a northern truck and have definitely seen salt. (Didn't bother me, because my plan was to have them blasted and powder coated). It also looks like when the junkyard removed the tires from them, they were pretty rough about it as shown by the scrapes on the back.

Wheels: SOLD
2 center caps: SOLD

If you're anywhere near here, I'm also happy to meet up in person (would be my first choice, actually).

Pictures to follow:

PB115120.JPG
PB115121.JPG
PB115122.JPG
PB115123.JPG
PB115124.JPG

Last edited:
How much would you sell the two center caps? Interested. Do you accept Paypal and ship to SoCal?

BUMP for price change, now asking 100 for the wheels and 25 for the center caps, both plus actual shipping (or I can meet you within a reasonable distance of Pittsburgh).

First choice would still be to sell the set intact.

Shipping anywhere in the US is fine with me, for actual cost.

I don't take Paypal, sorry.

BUMP for price change, now asking 100 for the wheels and 25 for the center caps, both plus actual shipping (or I can meet you within a reasonable distance of Pittsburgh).

First choice would still be to sell the set intact.

Shipping anywhere in the US is fine with me, for actual cost.

I don't take Paypal, sorry.

$100 for all 4 wheels or $100 per wheel?

How much would shipping be too zip code 50595.

100 total for the four wheels, or 125 with the two center caps.

From looking on the Fedex ground website, I'll guesstimate 100 for shipping to 50595 (would ship as 2 boxes of 2 wheels). I get packaging for free (my work throws out a bunch of it) so that shouldn't add to the shipping.

If you were still selling the 2 caps for $25, what would the shipping cost to 91354? What are your mode of payment options since you don't take Paypal?

100 total for the four wheels, or 125 with the two center caps.

From looking on the Fedex ground website, I'll guesstimate 100 for shipping to 50595 (would ship as 2 boxes of 2 wheels). I get packaging for free (my work throws out a bunch of it) so that shouldn't add to the shipping.

I will take the 4 wheels, it looks like Bluto wants the center caps so you can get everything sold.

PM me your address, I prefer to send USPS Money orders as I don't use paypal. thanks!

Gemoose23, you have PM.

Bluto, I normally use money orders but since you've been here forever and are buying a small item, if you just want to send a check, I'm OK with that too. Shipping-wise, they don't weigh much but I'm wondering if they're going to charge based on the dimensions. Say $10?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom