LX450 a/c amplifier bypass/delete method? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

flyinbrian

@brian_and_the_car
Threads
Hey gang!

Merry Christmas!

My a/c amplifier became a water holder with our last rain (yay, another project!), and after looking at prices for discontinued a/c amplifiers, I want to just eliminate that whole operation.

Switching to M on the back of the control unit does nada in my case, so I'm curious, now what?

Can you switch to a Landcruiser control unit that doesn't have the auto function? Just grasping at straws as electricals isn't my passion...

Thoughts appreciated.

Hey gang!

Merry Christmas!

My a/c amplifier became a water holder with our last rain (yay, another project!), and after looking at prices for discontinued a/c amplifiers, I want to just eliminate that whole operation.

Switching to M on the back of the control unit does nada in my case, so I'm curious, now what?

Can you switch to a Landcruiser control unit that doesn't have the auto function? Just grasping at straws as electricals isn't my passion...

Thoughts appreciated.
I’m wanting to do the same…did you figure anything out on this? My collectors edition has auto also

I’m wanting to do the same…did you figure anything out on this? My collectors edition has auto also
I ended up sourcing another controller and switched it. It works, but I hate being tied to doing it again the next time my windshield leaks.
Keep me posted if you or anyone else finds a workaround!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom