LX 570 Replacement Bumpers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm looking into buying a 570 but I want to make sure I can get a replacement bumper for it first. I've done a good bit of research but I'm not seeing any companies that make one specifically made for the 570. Am I correct in this statement? Who has modified their LX to put an ARB bumper on it and what modifications does it take?

Thanks!

The only LX570 specific front is made by Dissent.
There are plenty of lx with Aussie bull bars around, from arb, tjm, and Ironman, in all three generations. They fit with some cutting, but the install isn’t plug and play.
There are a couple LX compatible rears, Slee and Dissent. And a few have made others fit working around the ahc fluid reservoir which is in the right rear quarter.

Nearly any retail TLC front bumper will work with you LX. The difference is that the cut template you get with the bumper will be for a TLC. But otherwise the physical mounting of the bumper is identical.

+1 for Dissent, got mine 2 weeks ago from Ben 😬

91F71D9B-BE62-42AA-A4FF-168CBC78A079.jpeg

8B9AB2B3-6295-4E06-AA2C-20FB1D4E5884.jpeg

+1 for Dissent, got mine 2 weeks ago from Ben
awesome!
Time to castrate that resonator :clap:

Any land cruiser bumper should work. Same mount points. You’ll just have different cut lines on your LX

awesome!
Time to castrate that resonator :clap:

Thank you and yes I hate it. Chop and extension next week.
:steer:

Hell yeah man. That looks great. Nothing like that new bumper smell.

Any plans for the swing outs?

Yes sir, pre-relocated the camera and had the lights wired in preparation for them. Next year I’ll buy the swing outs and freight them to me once I figure out the ideal configuration.

I just put Dissent front and rear bumpers on my 16’. (Sorry I haven’t taken pics of the rear yet)

I think that looks sooo good!

I just put Dissent front and rear bumpers on my 16’. (Sorry I haven’t taken pics of the rear yet)View attachment 2659236

My goodness - I've got the same color in a 2018. Nice to know what it would look like with Ben's handiwork. :woot:

I think I spy SLEE sliders too. Do you like the fitment?

My goodness - I've got the same color in a 2018. Nice to know what it would look like with Ben's handiwork. :woot:

I think I spy SLEE sliders too. Do you like the fitment?
Yes those are the slee sliders. Personally I wish the sliders were more aggressive, tube style, and were not so low. They really look like stock, I doubt most people notice them. I suppose they get the job done. Funny thing is in a perfect world I’d have the front bumper a little less aggressive... But I am very happy with everything how it is. Everything is very functional, and thats what I was going for

Yes those are the slee sliders. Personally I wish the sliders were more aggressive, tube style, and were not so low. They really look like stock, I doubt most people notice them. I suppose they get the job done. Funny thing is in a perfect world I’d have the front bumper a little less aggressive... But I am very happy with everything how it is. Everything is very functional, and thats what I was going for
I think you're describing the Metaltech 4x4 LX570 sliders. Though not much can be done for the 'so low' comment. The frame is where it's at.

My slee sliders have taken a beating for what it's worth. There is quite a bit of vertical adjustment in them too. I initially installed mine pretty low but was able to loosen them up a smidge and put a floor jack under to get tucked another inch or so. There is some risk in deflection when you have them close to the body but I haven't had a problem.

Yeah, I like the metal tech ones, but at the time the slee were the only ones available. That’s great to know they can take a real beating, I haven’t had the weight of the truck really smash them yet. One thing I like about my truck is that it doesn’t look too “overland” or extreme, I drive it daily and it mostly passes as a luxury suv. I just think it’s awesome that one vehicle is comfortable for road trips, hauls my trailer and s*** loads of gear, off-roads, is reliable and can impress business clients. I can’t think of a single other vehicle that does all that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom