LX 450 tool kit and jack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.urbanlandcruisers.com
This is in great shape. Tool kit is complet. Jack is perfect but has a slight amount of rust on the base.

$45 + $10 shipping

Paypal only davidd113@aol.com
IMG_0992.JPG
IMG_0993.JPG

hmm, tempting. I need the jack "rods" part definitely if they aren't rounded of like mine.
Consider pick-up? cause I would like the LSPV valve off that LX-450 if you still have it. There's also a guy in Auburn that would like another piece off the 450 if it's still on there but I can't remember what it is...

Eric, was any part of that "Yes I will buy it but please hold it for me until the weekend when I can come and pick it up"?

Last edited:
Yes I will buy it and come get it if you also have the LSPV from the 450 (at least rebuildable) and also the climate control box (beige) above the right foot of the driver. Those would obviously be purchased seperately...

Yes, and I will provide 40 virgins as well. You still planning to came and help on Sat?

sold

Yes'm, Saturday

Sweet virgins.
Is that all you'll be able to get?

That was a good deal even if David puts you in a slave labor camp.

virgins wern't in your original post, and I saw this thread before anyone had spoken up, Dang I could of had virgins :mad: . I would have helped for virgins :grinpimp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom