Wanted Lunette eye for a Canadian M101A (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I need the Lunette eye from a Canadian M101A
This is pretty much a Canadian version of a M416 its a 1/4 ton trailer not like our big USA M101 which is I believe a 1/2 ton trailer.
If anyone has removed the eye and switched to a different hitch, I'd like to buy their original eye. It's the part that attaches to the trailer and has a tapered shaft with a nut on the end.
I live in Maryland.

This is pretty much a Canadian version of a M416 its a 1/4 ton trailer not like our big USA M101 which is I believe a 1/2 ton trailer.
If anyone has removed the eye and switched to a different hitch, I'd like to buy their original eye. It's the part that attaches to the trailer and has a tapered shaft with a nut on the end.
I live in Maryland.
HI, i may have one available shortly,, carl

Ok great!
let me know.
John

Ok thanks Carl
I live in Frederick Md
Where are you picking up the trailer?
Also is it an M416 or a M101A Canadian?

I live in Maryland.
Hi, yes i know what you are looking for,, i am picking up the trailer in Tn, it will be switched to lock in roll hitch shortly if you want the lunette, I am in frederick also, call me when you get a chance 202-297-7575

I’m down at Lake Anna for the long weekend so I’ll be home Tuesday. I’ll call you then and we can meet up.
Thanks again,
John
Hi, yes i know what you are looking for,, i am picking up the trailer in Tn, it will be switched to lock in roll hitch shortly if you want the lunette, I am in frederick also, call me when you get a chance 202-297-7575

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom