LSLC-Houston meeting tonight (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Was good meeting you mantis. And a good excuse for having a couplea pints a Guiness'. Now we've just gotta get Javier signed up on this board . . .

Kowboy wrote: "Just out of curiousity, how many members showed up?"

Fewer than the number of guys who have seen you in your tiger-stripe undies. :flipoff2:

dieseldog said:
Kowboy wrote: "Just out of curiousity, how many members showed up?"

Fewer than the number of guys who have seen you in your tiger-stripe undies. :flipoff2:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm taking shelter before Kowboy see's this....

Butch

KOWBOY said:
Ain't no biggie.

I thought it was a simple question, but reckon it confused 'em. :doh:

Kowpoke, the newbie thinks this is you............now can I take shelter?
grog2.jpg

dieseldog said:
What? Does the Elwood Five & Dime only carry tighty whities? Just wait till ya get that WalMart, you'll be livin large. :flipoff2:

As to the simple question, there were three of us there. :beer:

Thank you.

Elwood ain't really even a town 'cause we ain't got no post office. Sorta just a "community". No commercial businesses at all since the general store closed down 10-15 years ago ... only a church.

Bonham's 'bout 20 miles down the road though, and they got a SUPER WalMart. :D

Sorry that I haven't posted up... I don't get on-line at home, just at work. :D

It was great to meet you dieseldog, and it was good seeing Javier again.

And yes, there were 3 of us. I was hoping for more, but I think that the Houston chapter is finally going to build some steam after simmering for the last 2 years.

elmariachi said:
Mike, let's set another meeting date for April. I am wide open except for the weekend of the 15th.

Damn you. I was thinking about having a BBQ at my place on the 16th, and having the meeting there. I have too much homebrew stocked up, and have to drain a couple kegs before it goes bad.

Maybe the following weekend?

Hey Mike, I've got today and tomorrow off and I'd sure give ya a hand at depleting your supply of beer. LOL

"Almost", eh. Damn. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom