LPB body mounts? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Baler belt from Tractor Supply and some UHMW pucks

you can assemble most of the mounts from 2 fj40 aftermarket kits (energy suspension or daystar). The rear cab mounts are same or similar to fj60. I think there is a thread on mud somewhere that identifies each mount from energy. Good luck.

what about late model 40 series or 55 series? it seems as though 60 series has at least 3 different heights throughout the frame, does anyone know tallest to shortest or which ones best fit OEM height?

It almost drove me crazy trying to figure out the right combination for my '83. I bought two FJ40 kits from SOR, hearing that someone else with a 45 had done the same. After fiddling with multiple combinations of pucks and wheels, I ended up bolting the bed directly to the frame. Any increase in height back there made the bed/cab height gap worse. The original config on the bed was likely just a strip of material. I'm still annoyed by that height gap between bed and cab, but I think it's going to stay that way for me. (I have an unopened body mount kit from SOR if someone has an interest. I'll sell for 60% discount.)

second in line gets it. PN was not the one i needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom