Low Country Cruiser Sightings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BenMara

Asian Redneck
Threads
Well i saw a nice FJ60 at the James Island dog park last friday white, didnt have any Cards so went home withe the hounds.

Yesterday evening passed a black FJ 40 slight mods, going the other way on North Rett.

Anyone know if these are members of Mud?

Do we have anything like a file to print out cards, i have cards i printed up from my Subi group i keep in the cars, Does UC have these for the LCC?

We have cards, handed them out at the last meeting. Hopefully, I'll see you next week (wheeling)and I'll give you some there. As far as the rest of you guys out of town, I'll see about mailing you some.

was the 40 black or dark blue.. there is a very nice black/dark blue 40 in Ravenel. It's usually parked in front of a well drilling company... past Hardee's, (where hwy 165 runs into hwy 17). You can see it from 17.

There's a nice looking 40th anniv. edition 80 for sale on Hwy. 17 in front of Stein Mart.
A little pricey at $7950 w/ 235,000 mi. though.

Black

I just passed a mint green 60 with a white roof... I've never seen it before, they might be down here for the Beaufort water festival this weekend.

ok i got a better look at that FJ40 i saw on nrett the other time
It is black no doors or top. body clading ala diamond deck
anyone know him i wasnt about to do a U turn on nrett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom