For Sale Lots of 80 series parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.facebook.com
I've got a bunch of parts from a 97' fzj80 most of the common sought after things are gone like rear view mirrors, or nice leather parts, but hit me up and lets see if I have what you need. Interior is oak. I'm not well organized yet, and admittedly I don't know what everything is since I didn't part the truck so if you can, include a picture and I'll do my best to respond in a reasonable amount of time.
IMG_20150825_183542.jpg
IMG_20150825_183620.jpg
IMG_20150825_183631.jpg
IMG_20150825_183711.jpg
IMG_20150825_183725.jpg

2nd row interior step.jpg
passenger grap handle.jpg

Do you happen to have 2 hubcaps, a passenger grab handle with mounting screws and the plastic tabs that hide the screws, and 2 of the plastic screw covers that cover the screws on the 2nd row plastic steps (red arrow points to what it should look like) on the floor that would be awesome. PM me with price and shipping to 93003

how's the condition of the shifter? The leather on my handle is all ripped so really I'm just looking for the handle. Price shipped to 41001?

Do you have the drivers door interior handle? Tan?

How about the rear drivers side bumper corner piece?

How is the condition of front seats, may be interested.

How for this With the red X . shipped to Tarrytown, NY. 10591 also the ashtray, front Driver Side head rest.
Thanks
IMG_20150825_183725.jpg

Looking for passenger side power window/lock switches. They are in a plastic piece maybe 4×2 inches. Took mine out the wrong way and broke the plastic retaining clip towards the rear. Should have popped the front side out first. Also the back doors speaker cover grills and the passenger side front seat belt if it's not frayed or messed up. Just let me know if and how many pesos for those pieces. Thanks

Last edited:
front mud flaps?

View attachment 1125834 View attachment 1125836

Do you happen to have 2 hubcaps, a passenger grab handle with mounting screws and the plastic tabs that hide the screws, and 2 of the plastic screw covers that cover the screws on the 2nd row plastic steps (red arrow points to what it should look like) on the floor that would be awesome. PM me with price and shipping to 93003
No hub caps, I may have a grab handle and caps, I don't think I have the step screw covers

how's the condition of the shifter? The leather on my handle is all ripped so really I'm just looking for the handle. Price shipped to 41001?
Shifter has had the stitching come apart. Leather is worn in that spot.

Do you have the drivers door interior handle? Tan?

How about the rear drivers side bumper corner piece?
I don't have either of those. Sorry.

Looking for passenger side power window/lock switches. They are in a plastic piece maybe 4×2 inches. Took mine out the wrong way and broke the plastic retaining clip towards the rear. Should have popped the front side out first. Also the back doors speaker cover grills and the passenger side front seat belt if it's not frayed or messed up. Just let me know if and how many pesos for those pieces. Thanks
I don't have the switches. I think I have speaker covers, no seat belts.

Do you have steering wheel? Front right headlight assembly? Drivers sideview mirror?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom