Lost Industries Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Digging the both front bumpers a lot, a super high clearance rear bumper would be really cool with a basic tire swing out

That's the plan for the rear, high clearance and lightweight with optional swing out tire carrier.

Any chance you are thinking of offering a similar bumper for a second gen Tacoma? I am looking for a bumper just like that for my '07. Great design! I am in NM, but come to AZ somewhat regularly and would love to pick one up.

Any chance you are thinking of offering a similar bumper for a second gen Tacoma? I am looking for a bumper just like that for my '07. Great design! I am in NM, but come to AZ somewhat regularly and would love to pick one up.

I could probably tweak it to fit a 2nd Gen taco.

Where’s the pic of the track bar installed? I’m interested.

did you make that fridge slide?

I'll post a pic of the tracbar installed.

Currently finishing up the design on the rear bumper.

Yes I made the slide setup and tray. My goal is to have a simple frame that bolts in using the factory tie down hook mounts. The tray and slides will be cammed in so by simply pulling a single bolt you can remove 1 or both slide out tray setups. My tray is offset so I can still mount and use the drivers 3rd row seat if needed. I also have a quick release shelf that sets on top now.

can you please post some more pictures of the slide and pricing? I'm not on social media but am interested...

1st pic is tracbar

The rest are the rear tray frame and setup with the add a shelf on the end of the tray. The shelf cams in with a latch.

20190418_084537.jpg

20190418_084608.jpg

20190418_084807.jpg

20190418_084816.jpg

They are 7/8" FK heims.

Nice work! would you have time to try and figure out a good way to mount a Currie AntiRock sway bar to the rear of an 80? It seems like stiffer than stock sway bars are getting harder to find unfortunately.

V/R

James

Got a few measurementsoff my cousins 100. Just trying to schedule it in, finishing up the rear 80 bumper now

Jeeprjames I could probably figure something out. You local to az?

Did I see that correctly that you're selling roof rack hold downs to replace the Prinsu setup? How much are they?

I could still work on a sway bar setup if it's needed.

Yes I retro fitted my buddies prinsu with the latches I use on my racks. You have to redrill new holes over where the old mounts were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom