Lost Industries Introduction (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Are you considering rear bumpers for a 60 series? I could be the guinea pig!

Are you considering rear bumpers for a 60 series? I could be the guinea pig!

I'll build bumpers for anything if there's a good market for it.

Man, I love the simple look of that. Can’t wait to see the 100 version. Any guess what shipping swould be to SC?

Probably not too bad, I have a really good connection for shipping. Ive shipped a pair of superduty knuckles with hi steer arms and ball joints to Denver for like 50 bucks.

I should be able to keep the bumper almost the same for the 100 series after looking at my cousins this past weekend

Is any trimming required? Does it come with recovery points? Is it ready for a winch or is a winch plate needed? Is there a good place to mount lights?

Is any trimming required? Does it come with recovery points? Is it ready for a winch or is a winch plate needed? Is there a good place to mount lights?

There shouldn't be any trimming required. The bumper has a winch mount built into it and d ring recovery points also, along with hi lift lifting point at the ends and bottle opener

holler at me with prices on sliders and if you do a rear bumper for fjz80 i would like one with a tire swing out on passenger side. gracias!

Very interested in the front 80 bumper. Question in powder coating, can that be included? I live in Seattle and everything is $$$$ up here.

Very interested in the front 80 bumper. Question in powder coating, can that be included? I live in Seattle and everything is $$$$ up here.

Absolutely I can have it powdercoated for you if you have a color in mind. I'll be powdercoating mine in a week an anthracite gun metal color. It is pretty close to the factory gun metal color my bumpers were painted.

I'm interested in a set of slider for a 94 FZJ80 if it's something you're interested in?

I'm working on sliders currently. Should have the 1st done a a week or so. Kinda got put on hold as I had to tear the motor apart to fix a broken timing chain guide.

what is your instagram handle? easiest to follow there.

@lost_Industries

Absolutely I can have it powdercoated for you if you have a color in mind. I'll be powdercoating mine in a week an anthracite gun metal color. It is pretty close to the factory gun metal color my bumpers were painted.
Do you have pics of the bumper in gunmetal powder coat?

Chris - let us know when you decide to start designing and producing for the 100-series. Watching your Instagram, love your work.

The 100 series will be shortly here with thr 80 series design just slightly modified to fit the 100s

I will have tailgate covers finished in a week or so and ready to ship. They will be cut out of 5/16" thick Richlite phenolic material which is heat and water resistant. The 1st color I'm running is black since that's what I need for my 80.
Chris

IMG_20190130_175526_361.jpg

Anything further on the roof rack? Website? I didn't see any info on either.

Also, when you say tailgate cover do you mean storage mod or simply to replace the carpet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom