SOLD Los Angeles, CA: FJ60 2F Exhaust Manifold (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

garfieldthecat

SILVER Star
Threads
Looking for a 2F exhaust manifold for my FJ60. Prefer local pickup but willing to have it shipped to me if I can get lots of pictures and its not cracked. Thank you for your help.

Looking for a 2F exhaust manifold for my FJ60. Prefer local pickup but willing to have it shipped to me if I can get lots of pictures and its not cracked. Thank you for your help.
I have one in Los Angeles Available for pick up. Shoot over a Direct Message if interested

No idea if the OP is monitoring this ad; he’s apparently in stealth mode.

Hi @Yotajeff and @65swb45 , apologies for the late response. I was able to source a manifold Friday. I am in process of moving and was offline over the weekend. I appreciate you both reaching out to me though. I anticipate that the manifold I received Friday is a good one and will work out for my engine. Is there a way to mark the "Wanted" ad "closed" or "need met?" Still figuring out how to use all the features of this site. Thank you.

I marked the thread "Sold." I think that was the only available option. Thank you to everyone who took an interest in my post and predicament and reached out to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom