Looking to tag along on the Rubicon in September or October (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

workingdog

GOLD Star
Threads
Is anyone running the Rubicon Sept 17 through Oct 1 or Oct 11 through 15? I'd love to tag along.

Peter

Is anyone running the Rubicon Sept 17 through Oct 1 or Oct 11 through 15? I'd love to tag along.

Peter

If my schedule permits, I'll join you. Our friend on a CJ that was supposed to go with us didn't make it. Maybe he'll be available this time.

I had fun last week. A lot of Heeps though...but, eh...

Great - let's stay in touch. I wondered how that trip went. Were you able to stay at Rubicon springs?

We could've but we stopped at spider lake and decided to camp there. The Jamboree committee said we could camp past the springs and that was our plan. But the Hundy had two flat tires at that moment and opted to stop.
We had a great spot overlooking the heeps passing by raising their eyebrows on us.

We saw several breakdowns that needed welding. Our trip overall was great.
We exited back to loon late afternoon on Friday after all the heeps and camped back at loon again.

Last edited:
Ah - that makes sense - like the Macy's day parade

The Heeps have eyebrows? :D

The Heeps were just jealous when they saw a 60 an 80 and a 100 series.
Any more pics of your trip?

The Heeps were just jealous when they saw a 60 an 80 and a 100 series.
Any more pics of your trip?

They're jealous that we got there first and that we are already enjoying our cold beverage and they are still waiting on their welder, their steering box came off from the frame...

Last edited:
Jeep jamboree week when you got there?
My co worker said they shut down the trail during jamboree week.

Bump.

My FJ60 is going to be out of the shop and ready to go. Who else is in for Sept 27 to Oct 1? I'm flexible on schedule.

I should be out there at that very time shoot me a DM

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom