looking to grab a bj74 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
whats going on everyone? i just signed up for the site today and im pretty new to land cruisers, but i absolutely love them. i was recently bojangling around on the internet and saw a bj74 for the first time and i fell in love. right now i am looking into buying one in Canada to bringing it back to start personalizing it and i was wonderign if anyone knew if i was going to have any problems with DOT safety and emissions. if anyone knows anything about it then please let me know; i'm pretty much a baby trying to thumb my way through this right now and would love any help i could get. thanks for the time.

brian
fairfax, va :bounce:

truespin14 said:
whats going on everyone? i just signed up for the site today and im pretty new to land cruisers, but i absolutely love them. i was recently bojangling around on the internet and saw a bj74 for the first time and i fell in love. right now i am looking into buying one in Canada to bringing it back to start personalizing it and i was wonderign if anyone knew if i was going to have any problems with DOT safety and emissions. if anyone knows anything about it then please let me know; i'm pretty much a baby trying to thumb my way through this right now and would love any help i could get. thanks for the time.

brian
fairfax, va :bounce:

Being new to this here is some information for you. Although the USA allows you to bring in vehicles from Canada, they do not allow you to bring in vehicles that are currently in Canada and were not originally destined for Canada. Customs will know the origin and destination country from the Vin # (serial number) on the vehicle. In the case of the BJ74 it will show destination country of Japan and it will not be admitted. Your best course of action to get an official word on importing the BJ74 will be to talk to an RI (registered importer) can give you the current information and options on importing the BJ74.

Michael

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom