Looking to buy RUST FREE fj60 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi, I'm a new member here but I've been a guest for years-just too lazy for 5 minutes of typing! I'm looking to buy a rust free 60-any leads? I've already owned 3 others and the girlfriend says only zero rust need apply! I'm willing to pay for the right rig-prefer stock to modified if possible. Thanks for your help!

How far are you willing to go to get one? There is an 89 about a block away from my home in Central CA with a for-sale sign..123,000 mi - Auto, original Met Beige paint, clean w/no rust...looks like it's never been off road. I would consider it, but I don't need anymore cars. Has a dealer decal from Florida on tailgate door. PM me and I'll get the phone number for you, if you are interested.

Thanks for the info. Location isn't really a problem but I am, however, looking for a 4 speed manual. I should have mentioned that !

I'm not in a huge hurry-for the right rig I could definitely wait a month. Could I contact you by phone to talk about it ? Thanks!

Not to hijack the thread, but isn't Haines, Alaska where they do the big eagle watching gig every year? I'm heading up there for that next year.

Haines, Alaska is indeed home to one of the biggest concentrations of eagles in the country-best viewing is in october and november-think 30 birds in every tree in certain spots!

you could buy a raffle ticket to win the fj62 that the colorado association of 4wd clubs is raffling off in december...it's rust free ;) see the sticky in this section

Haines, Alaska is indeed home to one of the biggest concentrations of eagles in the country-best viewing is in october and november-think 30 birds in every tree in certain spots!

Thanks for the info! I'm going up with some friends from the UK. good luck on your cruiser search!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom