Looking for... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am curious if anyone knows where I can find a 1/10 scale body for my rc truck? Obviously I want it to be a 100 series lid...

I have yet to see a 100 series body. 40, 80, Hilux, 4Runner, pick up, yes, but not a 100...

@Granada (Jens) is this your friend? custom lexan Body Toyota LandCruiser 105 110 trophy crawler AXIAl RC4WD Gmade | eBay

A 100 bucks on ebay and free shipping from Russia isn't bad at all. Plus the detail looks really good. I'm curious if this would fit the Tamiya CC-01 chassis or the CR-01 chassis? So the CC-01 chassis is around 47 cm long x 20 cm wide x 18.8 tall (so the 1/16 grade toy body is too small, I guess closer to 1/12 or 1/10?)

An 80's series body: RC 1/10 Truck HARD Body Shell TOYOTA LAND CRUISER LEXUS LX450 For AXIAL SCX10 | eBay

So supposedly some folks have taken like a "toy" grade RC body and modded it to fit on the crawler chassis. So I was thinking of getting something like this: 200 series in 1/16 scale (which based on the vendor specs says the body is 33 cm long x 12 cm wide x 13 cm tall). I've seen the GX (Prado) and even the 100 series on ebay. So like for 35 bucks shipped might be worth it? 1:16 TOYOTA LAND CRUISER SUV Electric RC Radio Remote Control Vehicle Car Toy | eBay

Yes, that's is he. He also build the mold for the Lexan version. Mine is the ABS version. It's 1.9. The LC 8o is at atees much cheeper.
Cheers
Jens

I had to make my own 100-series body.

Body came out pretty good but I still haven't completed the RC unfortunately - life, kids, honey-do list, blah blah blah

I had a build thread over on RCCrawler but mods deleted it apparently because they thought i would start slinging them based on some comments. I still have a little bit of the build here on Mud in this RC section and I dunno how but magically the photobucket pics still work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom