Looking for used semi trailer...I know long shot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yup thats what it says Been searching but havent found one yet. Looking for used semi box trailer about less then 40 foot. I know long shot but ya never know

Do you need one in full road ready condition? Are you using it for storage? Would a shipping container serve you well?

I don't have either, but thought I would help steer the discussion if I could add some value.

Happy to connect you to AZ trucking co people. DM if interested

Don't know if they still have them, but the company I used to work for had a couple of Frito-Lay Kentucky's they were trying to sell...
28' x 102" x 14'
Kentuckys 001.jpg
Kentuckys 002.jpg
Kentuckys 003.jpg

Be using it to move and storage so it does need to be road worthy

We used a company at my old job for storage trailers. We would rent some and buy some, I believe a "yard worthy" 53' trailer was about 3K. Rental was a few hundred a month, and those trailers were much nicer. I can ask my old boss for the info if you are interested, pretty sure they only have pup and 53' trailers though

We used a company at my old job for storage trailers. We would rent some and buy some, I believe a "yard worthy" 53' trailer was about 3K. Rental was a few hundred a month, and those trailers were much nicer. I can ask my old boss for the info if you are interested, pretty sure they only have pup and 53' trailers though
53 is way to long am looking in the 36 foot area LMK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom