Parting Out Looking for someone to help me part out an FJ60 in Northern Calif. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

workingdog

GOLD Star
Threads
I'm thinking of parting out my FJ60. I'm keeping the axles and the Atlas, the rest can go, and there's a lot. Looking for someone close enough to make transport possible who I can make a deal with.

What year?
Could you pm me some pics please?
In Placerville

'84

Here's the link, I was trying sell it, but I'm about to give up.

I'm keeping the Dana 60's and the Atlas. I might keep the engine/trans combination as well.
But there's still a lot of goodies - radiator, OME springs, etc., etc.

I’m not the right guy for this.
Thanks

I’m interested in the front bumper, sliders and anything else that looks cool. Maybe wheels and tires depending on size.

We’re keeping the drive train and alternator and wheels and tires. Your welcome to the front bumper. It’s a $1000 new. Are you close enough to come get it?

No choke cable, by rear stabilizer do you mean sway bar? Don’t have it. I’ll see if I still have the jack - I think I do

I’m interested in the rear bumper, front bumper. sliders. Snorkel. License plate light.

I am interested in the hood. I am not too far away and could come pick up. Could also look over the truck and maybe make offers on other parts.

How is the lower tailgate? Price shipped to 29673?

It's good, that's going to be very expensive. Do they have a Fastnal near you?

Yes, there's a Fastenal. Same zip code. I'd be interested to at least see what the number is, might be worth it

First, I have to figure out how to pack it up. Might strap it to a pallet.

I had one of those black plastic stored inserts on the inside - and that's gone, so the inside is open, if that matters. I'll try to get you some pictures.

Looking forward to the pics. I bought an upper hatch from Arizona and the guy wrapped it up and sent it via Greyhound. I don't think it was too expensive.

Do you have the backseat still? I should have grabbed it when I was up there in March...

Yes - and yes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom