Looking for opinions (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I feel like you could swap out a seat, lower the existing seat, or take apart that seat and remove some foam from the bottom to add a little more leg room.

Thanks, found out after driving the button from the top of my hat into my skull a couple times, " Fool me twice", I might need a little more
head room or start wearing a helmet.

91/92 80's had 16" wheels and smaller brakes. On mine the front rotors were warped when I got it. I swapped in the larger brakes on the front from newer model and put 17" wheels on.

91/92 80's had 16" wheels and smaller brakes. On mine the front rotors were warped when I got it. I swapped in the larger brakes on the front from newer model and put 17" wheels on.

they came with 15s in na, although yours is a JDM, so I don't how that set up differs from the NA on the brake and axle side.

fzj come with 16 stock.

do you have 17s on yours?

they came with 15s in na, although yours is a JDM, so I don't how that set up differs from the NA on the brake and axle side.

fzj come with 16 stock.

do you have 17s on yours?

I stand corrected. You're right, 15" wheels that I bumped up to 16" to clear the new brakes.

I wouldnt want any worse brakes than the larger 16" wheeled version. After adding all the steel, and stuff shes heavy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom