Looking for meetings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys I'm 17 and bought a cruiser from an old coon hunter and am looking to meet the cruiser community. I'm located just south of muncie.

The last meeting we had was in Muncie. Actually we just drove there to eat lunch after church.

Muncie.JPG

Yes. He has a son about your age who shares his love for cruisers.

It is a lonely part of the country for someone looking for a buddy with a cruiser. Up until I met the owner of Country Cruisers in Ridgeville I had only seen a handful of assorted cruiser models in the past 20 years around this part of Indiana/Ohio.

It may sound weird, but there a few Indiana cruiser guys near you and they mostly hang out on the IL boards and wheel with us. Lurk around there and you will find trips to the badlands, michigan, KY, etc...

Hey guys I'm 17 and bought a cruiser from an old coon hunter and am looking to meet the cruiser community. I'm located just south of muncie.

Get in touch with us at indyfjcruisers.com - We will probably have our first eat and greet April 1st and you are welcome to come. A few of the members wheel, some don't but you can make some friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom