Looking for Mechanic suggestions in NW Jersey (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thanks! Gonna try to get to the Red Bank Cars and Coffee later this month if I take delivery by then.

Where do they hold the Red Back Cars and Coffee? I am the next town over?

Where do they hold the Red Back Cars and Coffee? I am the next town over?

there’s two. The second Saturday of the month and the fourth Sunday. One of them is at the Grove in Shrewsbury and the other is on White Street. The Facebook group for each usually let’s you know if it’s on or not (weather).

there’s two. The second Saturday of the month and the fourth Sunday. One of them is at the Grove in Shrewsbury and the other is on White Street. The Facebook group for each usually let’s you know if it’s on or not (weather).
Great thanks.

I’m in south jersey. I’d you guys ever get together Or make it out to a cars and coffee or a local meet up post it up Maybe I’ll make it out.

I’m in south jersey. I’d you guys ever get together Or make it out to a cars and coffee or a local meet up post it up Maybe I’ll make it out.
I'm in South Jersey also...if there is ever a local meet up I would be interested! Also looking for a trusted local mechanic to give my LC a look. Thanks!

I'm in South Jersey also...if there is ever a local meet up I would be interested! Also looking for a trusted local mechanic to give my LC a look. Thanks!

Give Kenny Deans in Watertown NJ a call. He was working on a nice 62 last time I was there.

Hey, all,

I have the same question as OP. I just purchased my first LC (a’95 80) last weekend that should arrive to NJ soon (having transport issue).

It would be great to learn of a local shop who knows these vehicles well and that won’t rip you off, as well as a parts supplier.

I live in the northern NJ (Morristown, NJ area).

Thanks.

Suj
Where are you taking your car for maintenance these days? I got an 2004 LX and am looking for regular maintenance and some repairs. Any recommendations? Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom