looking for APPS 22060-50011 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So I got the P1120 P1121 error code.
I tried to be smart by spraying sensor with electrical cleaner thinking that it will magically works like new. obviously it didn't work.

So now I am shopping around for cheapest way to get this part.
So far I am looking at $300 cad delivered at my door.

I can get a reman from china from ebay but not much savings , around $200 cad with import fees probably.

I was thinking to scope some wrecking yard to see if they have tundra or lx lc that I can steal the sensor
but if I learn from the past , wrecking yard is not that cheap either....

anyone has spares they willing to sell ...
used one ok too as long as price is good and works ...
how long do this sensor last, I can't believe no one make a alternative for such an expensive part.

thx for reading..

Out of stock. Otherwise i may took chance ship it to blaine to save on shipping and brokerage fees

Is that for the 2UZ? I would call/ email vendors in the US, lots of hundy's down south, I'm sure quite a few are being parted out, then ship to Blaine, pretty sure won't have to pay duties at the border, I've declared up to 400.00 without incident.
Maybe even try Steve (EBI).
Another option: 2206050011 Toyota LEVER ASSY, THROTTLE W/SENSOR Price: 185.04$, Weight: 0.36kg - PartSouq - Auto Parts Around the World
Looks like around $185.00USD, at checkout you can de-value the product for customs, get a FedEx account (it's free) and they give a better deal on duties. If you need a few other odds and ends you won't find better pricing for OEM, I've ordered from them and received the product usually within 2-3 days

Just got an email from partsouq. They no longer allow you change the pricing for shipping and value, which really sucks. I'm sure too many people abused it, I'd always tell people stay with 10-15% discount, I doubt that would trigger any alarms. I'm sure people discounted more than 90%, wouldn't take customs long to figure it out. That being said, still a good deal for OEM

$195 usd. I shipped to blaine
I just dont like unexpected brokerage fee i rather drive down and picked it up myself and deal with the import duty if i have too

Thx u

Nvm i just realized it comes from uae

I cancelled the order.

Have u order from them in the past ? How much would the brokerage fee end up?

I have ordered from them, I don't recall brokerage charges being expensive, that being said, get a FexEx account, call FedEx, they will tell you up front what brokerage will be.

Different part #... i dont think it will fit lx.
Thx for posting it enigma. Still hoping for the price to comes down .

If by chance you still need this part, I have a factory original brand new in box for $100.00+ shipping from USA via USPS.
www.oemgenuineparts.com . If you place the order at the website, I can manually change the price from my end. If you know anyone else looking for this part, we have a total of 8 pieces on hand all factory original sealed boxes.

Last edited:
If by chance you still need this part, I have a factory original brand new in box for $100.00+ shipping from USA via USPS.
www.oemgenuineparts.com . If you place the order at the website, I can manually change the price from my end. If you know anyone else looking for this part, we have a total of 8 pieces on hand all factory original sealed boxes.
You still have any of these left (2001 Sequoia Throttle lever position sensor, I think part #22060-50011)? I am in need of one, and I also want to order a 89452-30140 throttle position sensor at the same time.....just in case.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom