Looking for an 80, 100, or 3rd gen 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey folks
Anyone know of one for sale locally? I’ve been studying the silver 4Runner at QC Motors at the corner of Maple and College in Fayetteville. Anyone familiar with it?

I think it is a good one except when in 4wd it activates the traction control for about one second when you first accelerate. I could hear and feel the anti lock brakes cycle.

This will be for traveling rather than wheeling, so it will need to be stock or lightly modded.

I’m also going to be checking out the LX470 that’s in Bella Vista.

If you know of any others, pass it along.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Well, the silver 4Runner at QC Motors at the corner of Maple and College is a no-go. I looked at it again and saw that the frame had some black spray paint in spots to make it look better. That's a deal breaker.

What’s your budget? My mild build 100 will be for sale pretty soon after I finish up some maintenance items.

As soon as I figure out how. This site requires third party hosting, doesn’t it?

No. But I only know how to do it using an iPhone. Probably the same for all devices.

Mud:
Click “Attach files” at bottom of page. iPhone:
Choose which file your pics are in.
iPhone
Select them and click done.
Mud:
Download full image.

No. But I only know how to do it using an iPhone. Probably the same for all devices.

Mud:
Click “Attach files” at bottom of page. iPhone:
Choose which file your pics are in.
iPhone
Select them and click done.
Mud:
Download full image.

Sounds easy. I’ll try it.

Sounds easy. I’ll try it.

FB9C5E4E-BC50-43DF-97E7-2BDD308D09DA.jpeg
FBC79D1F-B4D5-4343-A84C-B64065B0408F.jpeg

So, this will be used to get me from NW Arkansas, to the deserts of the southwest, wander around, and back home again. For the last few years, I’ve been spending a week each year wandering around out west. I had been using my 2007 Subaru Outback. It’s been working out fine, but it has its limits.

I’ll miss the gas mileage of the Subaru, but the off-road capability and payload carrying capacity of Cruiser will be welcome.

Since I will be driving over a thousand miles to get off the highway, I’m going to keep it close to stock. I will take off the running boards, second and third row seats, and that’s it for now. I’m sure it will be more than capable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom