Wanted looking for a set of downey headers. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.myspace.com
hi it turns out that the 3.4 swap will be to expensive after all so im looking for a set of downey headers. can anyone help me out?

next in line!

"BY GOSH" they are 500 dollars a set and its already going to cost me 1500 to rebuild my engine.... thanks for the smart ass comment, i already went through the website.

hi it turns out that the 3.4 swap will be to expensive after all so im looking for a set of downey headers. can anyone help me out?

being lasy here, is this for the 6 cylinder Toyota motor? and are the headers one piece or two? I've got both styles not sure what's a Downey header

its a 6 cylinder and they are one piece. two headers but each hader is one piece. downey is the company that makes the headers. they are an aftermarket header that get more power out of the engine than stock.

again.....I have a 2 piece header still on an engine.......not sure what brand it is...... if interested

Call Mark's Off road. I got mine from him, but don't remember how much. I don't recall it being $500. Good luck

again.....I have a 2 piece header still on an engine.......not sure what brand it is...... if interested

i am very interested... but i would like to know who they are made by. are you sure they are not stock headers? please find out and get back to me... thank you

i am very interested... but i would like to know who they are made by. are you sure they are not stock headers? please find out and get back to me... thank you

stock headers????

they are on a 79 block right now. They go 3 into 2 into 1. hope that makes sence. the flange is skinnier than the intake flange so they need step washers to tighten down properly. I'll be gone until friday eve and can send some pics your way if you want to PM your email

Paul

definatelly send me those pics. i am very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom