Looking for a “new” trailer to haul the 4Runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fort Knox

SILVER Star
Threads
Tired or fixing my neighbor’s trailer every single time I borrow it. Don’t wanna spend a bunch, but I want a decent trailer to haul the 4Runner to/from events. Anybody have one for sale or have some recommendations for a local-ish dealer?

A3B1C483-D919-49EA-B989-129F166A1CA1.jpeg
Keep your eye on CL....

Oh I am. Not sure I can afford one of them feather-lite jobbies, but I’ll keep my eyes peeled!!

Loadtrail. Go here - Musgrave Equipment Co.

They'll usually do a couple hundred off the tagged price. I had a 16' with 2' dove 7k lb brakes on one axle trailer that came with that truggy I used to have. I sold it on clist for $1500 thinking that was a decent deal for someone. When I went to Musgrave to look for a larger version I saw new versions of the one I sold for ~$2k. I was shocked.

What size are you looking for?

Tired or fixing my neighbor’s trailer every single time I borrow it. Don’t wanna spend a bunch, but I want a decent trailer to haul the 4Runner to/from events. Anybody have one for sale or have some recommendations for a local-ish dealer?
Send me a PM .. I will be putting my Trailer World 16 foot V nose on the market in the next week. You may like the price ...

99CF9E1E-74DF-4772-A356-7E46AE071CA0.jpeg
BB67599E-472A-4D0B-A7CC-0CBC58571386.jpeg

I had it custom built in 2004 and added the air dam in 2014 Have had rigs as long as a 200, 79 series, 77 series on it. Both axles are braking axles and are either 5,200 pounders or 6,000 pounders (I cannot recall).

Loadtrail. Go here - Musgrave Equipment Co.

They'll usually do a couple hundred off the tagged price. I had a 16' with 2' dove 7k lb brakes on one axle trailer that came with that truggy I used to have. I sold it on clist for $1500 thinking that was a decent deal for someone. When I went to Musgrave to look for a larger version I saw new versions of the one I sold for ~$2k. I was shocked.

What size are you looking for?

Thanks! I'll check out Musgrave.

The one I've been using is 16' long total, including a 3' dovetail. The deck is about 80" wide. I don't really wanna go smaller than that.

I had it custom built in 2004 and added the air dam in 2014 Have had rigs as long as a 200, 79 series, 77 series on it. Both axles are braking axles and are either 5,200 pounders or 6,000 pounders (I cannot recall).

Thanks Sam. I'll shoot ya a PM. How wide is the deck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom