Looking for 60 series lift/tailgate for my bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm adding on to the beer garden this winter. I'm thinking a pickup window on the side of the bar is a good idea. After a little brainstorming I'm gonna use the rear of a 60 series. The condition doesn't have to be great but presentable. If anyone can point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. I've been looking but come up nil. Or if you have a junk 60 around maybe we can work out a deal.
The worst part about it is I just took my rusted out hj60 to the scrap yard this fall. As soon as you get rid of something that when you need it!

On another note are y'all doing the spring tide ride this year?

There is a FJ60 at a scrap yard near Havelock, NC, depending where you are.

As for STR, I'll let Al chime in on that.

gave a call...the truck is still in the yard but they cant tell me if the lift/tailgate is still on it. Pretty unbelievable the wont take the time to look. Im not about to drive 3 hrs to look myself. Anybody in the havelock area? will gladly give you beer money if you can help me out.

I have a tailgate that looks good and a lift gate no glass. If this helps. PM your information and I will get it to you. It was suppose to be rust free and was not so I did not use it. I live in Tarboro but go to Elizabeth City and Currituck a lot for work.

60 in havelock

ForumRunner_20140225_131519.jpg

ForumRunner_20140225_131525.jpg

ForumRunner_20140225_131535.jpg

I have a tailgate that looks good and a lift gate no glass. If this helps. PM your information and I will get it to you. It was suppose to be rust free and was not so I did not use it. I live in Tarboro but go to Elizabeth City and Currituck a lot for work.

My brother might be looking do the lift gate section if it's reasonable clean. Pm me if it doesn't end up in the bar.

My brother might be looking do the lift gate section if it's reasonable clean. Pm me if it doesn't end up in the bar.

If you do come upon a clean one or multiple pls. let me know. Bit of surface rust on the one I have which would give a nostalgic look to a bar but not so much for cleaning up my rig. regards, chris's brother

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom