LONG RANGE TANK SALE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

wardharris

SILVER Star
Threads
Website
longrangeamerica.com
SEASONAL INVENTORY REDUCTION & TANK SALE on LRA TANKS

Up to $300 on selected models - Land Cruiser 60-80-100-200 and Lexus siblings.

ALSO applies to GX 470/4G 4Runner, Tacos, Tundras, Jeep JKs and Sprinter

Good to go until its over. Hit the website for info and email ward@longrangeamerica.com for pricing on your specific need.

80 Series options include:
35 Gallon Replacement Tank (FJ)
37 Gallon Replacement Tank (FZJ)
42 Gallon Auxiliary Tank (FJ, FZJ & Diesel)
24 Gallon Auxiliary Tank (FJ, FZJ & Diesel)

1574447596552.png

All I can say is I LOVE my 24 gallon auxiliary tank! Changed how I drive my cruiser.

I can say, the same as above. Having over 500 miles of range is handy. Thanks Ward :)

It's on my ever changing list. Like many of us, my truck is getting a little on the thicc side and weight is always a concern. Can anyone speak to changes in driving dynamics with an extra 200-250lbs. of fuel behind the rear axle?

It's on my ever changing list. Like many of us, my truck is getting a little on the thicc side and weight is always a concern. Can anyone speak to changes in driving dynamics with an extra 200-250lbs. of fuel behind the rear axle?
With a full main and full 24 gal aux, the extra weight is noticable. I usually just keep about 5-10 gal in the aux, which isn't noticable. There is no mod on my truck that I enjoy or use more than the LRA 24 aux. If you are heading to Death Valley or Utah or wherever extra range is needed, you WILL NOT think "boy IDK about this extra fuel weight", you will simply smile when you press the transfer button and watch the main go from empty to full in a few minutes. In short, you don't have to keep it full all the time and it's a game-changer mod. If you have the money to do it, just do it. Ward hooked me up with one and Georg installed it...highly reccomend. Long Range Automotive LRA 24 Aux Tank Meets an 80 Series Land Cruiser

To me it's not noticeable but am driving A HEAVY beast and had to get rear springs that carried more weight due to sagging when the both tanks were full.. (24g auxiliary). Drive about 400-500 miles a week for work so it's nice not to fill up as often and can be picky as to where I can fill up at.

Got mine installed by Georg on a Monday, ran the Rubicon on Wednesday. Tucked up and out of the way. No issues with rocks. Love it.

Just trying to get some clarification. On the long range america website, the PDF says that it isn't for sale to california residents???? that doesn't seem right. Clearly several posts about the tank live in California. Are they ok for California or will there potentially be problems with emisions or DMV inspections if it is installed?

All gasoline modified-replacement or additional fuel tanks require to be CARB certified to pass an inspection.

I pass smog just fine...

I pass smog just fine...

**For the person not wanting to have possible problems or abate the law, the technician allowed the vehicle or mistakenly issued a passing certificate. The vehicle will NOT legally pass inspection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom