Lonestar Toyota Jamboree at Gilmer, TX (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow, I would have thought more than 3 of us would have signed up early to save money.

Are you guys going taking days off work to head down there on the 1st?

I hate camping... But am still thinking about going.. They have 2 cabins but I'm sure they are spoken for... I e mailed the park and the said I had to contact the folks putting on the event to see about availability. Apparently they have leased the whole park....

As far as I know, Jonathan, Josh and I are only taking off on Friday and headed down early that morning...

Scott, put your big boy pants on, you can handle 2 nights of camping :beer:

Any idea what the shower/restroom facility is like? Is it better than Superlift? More than 2 toilets?

10-4.... We all no how it is at "big" events long lines waiting for the dump station... I don't want to feel like I'm going into a 7-11 bathroom either...

Hotel in Gilmer?

I plan on going, just depends on if the wife has to work that weekend.

Last time I went to gilmer we stayed at some no tell motel.... Has been several years ago

image-2744095644.jpg

image-2744095644.jpg

How can such a woodsy, outdoor person hate camping... You aint right ;)

Camping is fun as long as no one is shooting at you...

I guess I don't really hate camping.... Just want at least 1 shower a day and a restroom that isn't all blowed up

The revolving door on the one at Superlift on Saturday morning is a beast. Especially if it's humid and they just hosed it out.

Go to Barnwell Moutain Recreation Area's facebook page. They have lots of pictures of the new facilities as well as pictures of the old remodeled facilities which I assume are still there since they just recently remodeled them. Sounds like they are all heated and cooled which automatically makes them better than Superlift.

Sorry for the late reply guys. But for anyone still interested, the price includes event fee, park fees, 2 meals and camping fees.. even R/V hookup if u have one of those. Basically its one price

Passengers are $20
Kids under 12 are free

Drivers are $100 pre-registered, on $125 walkup

Chris
Jamboree Chairman

TRDParts4u will once again be a proud sponsor of this great event.

Now until the start of Jamboree save an additional 5% off the already discounted prices by using discount code Jambo.

Discount not valid on SuperChargers, clearance or items already specially priced.

http://trdparts4u.toyotaofdallas.com/

Well crap, I missed the online registration.. Guess I'll be a walk up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom