LoneRangers '98 4runner (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm not seeing a bleeder anywhere. Assuming the lsvp is the 2 shaped valve on top of the diff.
3379F59F-6715-4A93-9EF1-33B6585B464E.jpeg

So, disregard lspv comments... I just went and crawled under mine and there is no lspv in the rear. My guess is air is trapped at the abs block (on PS fender right at the firewall)

1202181801.jpg

I didnt see a bleeder, but I'm sure there is a way to bleed it. Do you have a power bleeder or a way to push fluid thru the system vs. just gravity bleeding?

So, disregard lspv comments... I just went and crawled under mine and there is no lspv in the rear. My guess is air is trapped at the abs block (on PS fender right at the firewall)

View attachment 1845288

I didnt see a bleeder, but I'm sure there is a way to bleed it. Do you have a power bleeder or a way to push fluid thru the system vs. just gravity bleeding?

Yeah, I couldn't find an LSVP anywhere, cuz there ain't one on a '98 4runner. I've have read some about the ABS issue. Will be testing that. Thanks again.

Yeah, sorry about the goose chase. They were on the rear for so long, we all just kinda defaulted to that.

Let me find my FSM and I will be in touch.

These look like what you need?

0104192102~2.jpg

0104192102a~2.jpg

48 ft-lbs. The 71 in-lbs is for the abs sensor bolt.

0104192102~3.jpg

The leader for those bolts has this little box tagged to it. At the bottom of the page is this little legend.
0104192102a~3.jpg

The little bolt that has the 71 in-lb note on it leads to the bolt that goes thru the part labeled as the abs sensor, and it has the in-lb designation on it in the diagram because it is a different rate of measure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom