Logo Poll (1 Viewer)

Which logo style do you like as a starting point?

• 1. Gavin Style

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4. Tony's experiment style

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Do you want to take the "Petrol Burn Style" to your brother and see what he can do to make it work for us @lelandEOD ? He will need to use that as a guide since it is someone else's artwork and he never got back to me.

I will hit up Reef Monkey and see what he can do for us on the other one, then we can post a draft copy of each if possible to get a final vote. Hopefully more of the club will participate in the decision making process... #peerpressure

Yup, can do.

Found this today, I think it is pretty cool!

1582129613764.png

Maybe a logo?

I need someone to send me the club artwork graphics files so I can give her an idea what we're starting with. Message me and I'll shoot you my email if you don't already have it.

Shoot! I knew I owed someone something from last meeting. Sorry Lee. Try this but don't get too excited, the quality and image types are underwhelming.

Resurrecting this post. I have hired an graphic designer to create three separate draft logos for us to review. I shared with her comments taken from this thread as well as our old logo for inspiration. A new logo will be chosen from the three but we plan to retain the current logo as a "vintage" option for those of you who are attached to it. We can update/redraw it if you all want to in order for it to be cleaner or leave it as-is.

The eventual plan for the new logo is to make several iterations that will allow you to choose from the various TLC Series sold in the US, but the main club logo will retain the 40 Series. There will be a full color 40 version for digital content and greyscale or monochrome for all versions for t-shirts, hats, sweaters, etc. We will get a portion of the sales through the store too.

I have been talking to the company mud uses to for their store and they are agreeable to host our club products too. So we will no longer carry stock and you all can buy whatever he offers with our logos on it.

I am paying the $300 for the three versions. I plan to use club funds to pay for the final version of the logo on which we settle. Once the final version is complete I will...
  • Get the store setup with Reef Monkey
  • Order windshield contact cards
  • Order stickers for all (on me)
  • Start work on a new website

I do not think you should pay anything out of your pocket for this. IMHO we are way overdue for a makeover of our logo and website. Since you are willing to show the initiative I applaud your efforts. Can this post be an Ad Hoc Motion to reimburse Tony for anything he has spent on this?

I do not think you should pay anything out of your pocket for this. IMHO we are way overdue for a makeover of our logo and website. Since you are willing to show the initiative I applaud your efforts. Can this post be an Ad Hoc Motion to reimburse Tony for anything he has spent on this?

Thank you Dan. We can discuss all of this in detail at the next meeting too. I just want to get a move on. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom