Logan's Run Sept 17-20 Uwarrie (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to get a count to see who is in and when people are leaving.

Michelle and I are planning for Friday AM early.

I'll be leaving early on Thursday, I already told them at work that I won't be there thurs or fri, so I wont make the same mistake I made with Tellico.

I'm probably out this year. Probably out for Black Balsam, too... :(

I'd love to go, but my Cruiser still isn't back from Trollholes.

If all goes according to plan, I will be finishing up the Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route en route to Jackson Hole that weekend...I'm out.

I'll keep an eye out, you have 32's, right ??

I am out for Logan's Run. My wife has a procedure scheduled for her foot next week, and that is also her birthday weekend - not likely I will be doing anything but honeydo's

I am out for Logan's Run. My wife has a procedure scheduled for her foot next week, and that is also her birthday weekend - not likely I will be doing anything but honeydo's
To her credit, she did allow you and GMan a recent awesome trip to the middle of nowhere... Prayers for swift healing!

Registered...I am leaving Thursday morning.
You guys come and join us if you can !!!!

nice lookinng truck

@dbenke , it looks like you had quite the field repair going on out there! You make it home okay?

I made it home and the truck is working fine.
I will still change out the brake hold down pin, though.
A big thanks to everyone that helped.

first thing Friday morm, going up the fiirst ledge of Daniel, I snapped an axle

first thing Friday morm, going up the fiirst ledge of Daniel, I snapped an axle
HAM radios sure came in handy! We never could've gotten that range on CB's. I'm thinking we should push for more HAM Techs with our club and with ONSC. The test wasn't hard, it's just a matter of memorization.

By the time we were back at the parking lot, they were already on the way with the trailer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom