Wanted Lockout Hub ? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm really not trying to low ball my mini disc conversion but I noticed when I had everything apart that the inners of the hubs were left on the axle shaft and not on the hub selector housing. I can't find parts to rebuild these damned things. Does anyone have any ideas? Or am I gonna have to suck it up and buy new ones? Or maybe have some lying around, collecting dust and just want them gone..... It's an axle from a 84 mini with fine splines and it has stock Aisin hubs....

those hubs show up here from time to time but usually run around 90 a set for good 0nes. try marks off road maybey he can hook you up

i have a complete pair for sale for $100 shipped.

if you need just one i have it.....

olivedrab60hub.jpg

$69.00 shipped ...all gone thru and ready to go

plus i have a few kicking around i use just for parts...

Best Regards

gord

So, what you guys are telling me is there is no way to rebuild these? All it's missing is the retainer spring with the little bearing inside and the larger spring is toast...

So, what you guys are telling me is there is no way to rebuild these? All it's missing is the retainer spring with the little bearing inside and the larger spring is toast...

i probably have the detent ball and the large spring...sold the last detent spring last week..

pm me if your interested

Best Regards

Gord

did you try the dealer for those parts

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom