location for 4x4 event- cincinatti? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

FJ40Jim

The Cruiser Whisperer
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tlcperformance.com
They'll give anybody a webpage here :rolleyes:

But seriously, I received this from Bill Kaeppner, a good guy in the land use fight. He needs help finding a location for a manufacturers event. Please LMK if you know of anyplace and I will forward info to him.

I have had a request to find a suitable area for a 4x4 manufactures’ event in the Cincinnati area. If you are aware of a facility, please contact me ASAP. I do have areas in “my neck of the woods (hocking)” but southwest Ohio is the target area.

Thanks in advance

William A. Kaeppner

Have you joined OMTA yet?

www.ohiotrails.org

I truly don't beleive you'll find anything in Cincinnati. Lots of places in Northern KY if he's interested. Let me know what you'd like to do. Thanks Jim!

Yeah, you really gotta watch who you let in here! :)

Do you know what exactly he's looking for? Like a place to host a SEMA off-road type show, or some fairground type event???

There's several places for an off-road show like the hockey arena north of Norwood, where they also held one of the monster truck shows. Also theres also the convention center downtown.

For fairground type events, theres a couple fairgrounds scattered about in Cincinnati, but also theres the place in Cleves Ohio (inside Cinci) where they hold the gravelrama every year.

Well, I assumed (oops) that he had been contacted by a manufacturer looking to do some kind of vehicle promo, a "Camp Jeep" kinda thing. The Gravelrama location has been suggested, I'll see if that is suitable. Any other ideas for a place to show off 4WD vehicles, post em up here.
Thanks!

Heres some

If he’s looking for the “car show” type locations:

Cincinnati Gardens –
Same location as Monster trucks, and freestyle Motocross
Location = Middle of Cinci, just north of downtown
2250 Seymore Ave
Roselawn Ohio 45212
513-631-7793

Cincinnati convention center – Same location as Cavilcade of Customs & V-twin motorcycle show
Location = Downtown Cincinnati
525 Elm st.
Cincinnati Ohio 45202
www.cincycenter.com

If he’s looking for the “fairground” type location:

Harvest home park

Location = West side of Cincinnati, somewhat near Gravelrama location
Would be great for small to medium size event
3961 North Bend road
Cincinnati Ohio
www.harvesthomefair.com

Hamilton County Fairgrounds
Location = Middle of Cincinnati
513-761-4224
www.hamiltoncountyfair.com

Clermont County Fairgrounds
Location = Far east side of Cincinnati (maybe good turnout, more 4WD enthusiasts on SE side)
1000 Locust street, Owensville, Ohio, 45160
www.clermontcountyfair.com

I think there is a Mud Country, or some park like that in Brown County. They hold mud bogs, tractor pulls, and I think motorcross events. I will give it a little search see what I come up with

Hey adam...do you live at Indian Hill rd and Plainville? I saw a 4runner that looks very similar to the old pix I've seen of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom