Local wheeling (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yall post up some local wheeling pics. Its spring and I wanna see what your trails look like.

Has that crawlin park in Auburn opened up yet? Anybody been there?

Ill start off with a poser shot from down here.
photo.jpg

I see your on the Gulf Coast, I assume Mobile area. I wheel down the road from you in Pensacola. Heres a few pics and poser shots. Nice rig BTW.
Amixoftimes399.jpg

Amixoftimes400.jpg

Eglinwheeling027.jpg

Amixoftimes417.jpg

Amixoftimes410.jpg

looks like a fun place to flex! thanks for the pics! those e-lockers must be awesome. My aussie clanks nicely and lets me know its there. Im on the east side of the bay, in Fairhope. I'll have to head over sometime for one of the p'cola club shin diggs

those e-lockers must be awesome. My aussie clanks nicely and lets me know its there.

If given the opportunity, I would remove an e-locker and install an Aussie in the rear anyday. Aussie = bomb proof. On a big ole wagon, i've never needed to unlock the rear in an offroad situation.

The Great American Park LLC - Auburn, AL
27053_365195697420_501052420_3555071_2517095_n.jpg
27053_365251077420_501052420_3555312_1245068_n.jpg
27053_365661602420_501052420_3556530_5236070_n.jpg

Here it do some more
27053_368354242420_501052420_3564997_4637841_n.jpg

that looks nasty, were you stuck there or still climbing? with all that red clay I can see why that place is eating birfs!

I was stuck more than a doberman in a dachshund. it had been raining and was extremely slick. The 80 was doing fine walking the hill and then decided it had found a real good nest.

I was stuck more than a doberman in a dachshund. it had been raining and was extremely slick. The 80 was doing fine walking the hill and then decided it had found a real good nest.

It looks like a picture you would see out of Central America, I don't know how you'd get up that without A) a ton of momentum or B) tire chains.

Me being stuck was retty entertaining, but the best part were two "good ole boy" pick up trucks were at the bottom when i turned up hill to crawl the rock line and half way up i stopped and got out. They asked if i was stuck because they were coming up. I was puzzled, because i knew their trucks wouldn't have gotten over the first rock unlocked with low hanging brush guards... but i continued until I got stuck. They never tried it. i suppose they saw a "over priced soccer mom SUV" doing it so they knew their chrome could get them home.

We had the same experience in reverse at Tellico. The guy in the z71 with his girlfriend was starting up trail 4 as we pulled up, and made it about 100 yards before he started spinning, scraping, and then backing back down. Once he got down and gave us the no way you're going up there look, we just went around him and drove on up. nobody in our group at the time had anything bigger than 33's, it basically looked like a group of stock trucks.

We had the same experience in reverse at Tellico. The guy in the z71 with his girlfriend was starting up trail 4 as we pulled up, and made it about 100 yards before he started spinning, scraping, and then backing back down. Once he got down and gave us the no way you're going up there look, we just went around him and drove on up. nobody in our group at the time had anything bigger than 33's, it basically looked like a group of stock trucks.

That's friggin' awesome. Auburn, being a college town, is the land of Big Stupid Trucks. I love the fact that these same guys can now see what my truck does that thiers can't when they go to the park.
A few years ago a guy i kow bought a jeep and literally told me that it will go places mine can't. I MADE him follow me to tuskegee forest and when he got stuck i danced my truck around his... I haven't thought about that truck ass whooping in years... memories.

Maybe they thought you were the soccer mom and that scared them off.

My mammories are larger than most of the moms.

If given the opportunity, I would remove an e-locker and install an Aussie in the rear anyday. Aussie = bomb proof. On a big ole wagon, i've never needed to unlock the rear in an offroad situation.

Its my DD. I agree about never wanting to unlock offroad, but unlocked on the street would be aresome.
Im not changing anything, and will prolly buy an aussie for the front sometime this summer- but I gotta give some respect to the radness of e-locks

diggin these pics and vids!

but I gotta give some respect to the radness of e-locks

not me. Anyone who starts breaking things prefers to not have e-lockers.
You feel that Aussie on the road? I hear mine, but never feel it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom