LJ7x 2LT filter availability? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

joekatana

GOLD Star
Threads
Just got a LJ73 in that I might use this summer to drive around town until turning it in to a project and removing the 2LT.

I want to at least do some basic maintenance to it and change all the filters , does anyone in the US carry these filters or does anyone has some aftermarket options ?

Thanks

Just got a LJ73 in that I might use this summer to drive around town until turning it in to a project and removing the 2LT.

I want to at least do some basic maintenance to it and change all the filters , does anyone in the US carry these filters or does anyone has some aftermarket options ?

Thanks

If it's 1989 plus (2LT-II) it uses the same filter as the 1HD-T, 1HZ, 1PZ, 1KZ-T, etc. I think you have at least two or three of those engines around already....so chances are you have filters too.

If it's 1989 plus (2LT-II) it uses the same filter as the 1HD-T, 1HZ, 1PZ, 1KZ-T, etc. I think you have at least two or three of those engines around already....so chances are you have filters too.

It’s a 92 , are you talking oil and fuel ? If so yes then I have a few in stock already just got to get the airfilter then somewhere.

Thanks

It’s a 92 , are you talking oil and fuel ? If so yes then I have a few in stock already just got to get the airfilter then somewhere.

Thanks

Sorry, I was talking oil filter. Fuel should be the same too though; you're right. Air filter will be different.

Sorry, I was talking oil filter. Fuel should be the same too though; you're right. Air filter will be different.

Thanks , I am thinking about a few other projects for this LJ and would love to get some input from you and pick your brain about a few of these , could you send me a pm or send an email to joesclassiccruisers@outlook.com ?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom