Little River Canyon - Sept 8, 2018 Ride w/ DLC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Bama4door

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Hey guys, I wanted to extend the invite to HOT South Cruisers to join Dixieland Cruisers at Little River Canyon for our next club ride Saturday Sept 8th. We had a great time with you guys at our last ride at Stoney Lonesome and hope you can make it.

Our plan is to leave Bham at 8am, which should put us at LRC by 9:30am.

Here's some info, pics and video of LRC. It looks to be mainly dirt roads with a few small creek crossings. Pack a lunch and drinks and we can eat on the trail. Family welcome.

Little River Canyon Backcountry Road 05

Hope to see some of you guys there!

-Cole

I won’t be able to make it, but y’all should have fun. I’ve been there before. You are right it’s pretty much dirt roads you won’t need 4wd on, but some of the water crossings can get a little sporty depending on how high the river is. Very scenic area though.

Stop by the falls. Also there are some good swimming holes near the falls.

Hey guys, I wanted to extend the invite to HOT South Cruisers to join Dixieland Cruisers at Little River Canyon for our next club ride Saturday Sept 8th. We had a great time with you guys at our last ride at Stoney Lonesome and hope you can make it.

Our plan is to leave Bham at 8am, which should put us at LRC by 9:30am.

Here's some info, pics and video of LRC. It looks to be mainly dirt roads with a few small creek crossings. Pack a lunch and drinks and we can eat on the trail. Family welcome.

Little River Canyon Backcountry Road 05

Hope to see some of you guys there!

-Cole

Assuming I get time to swap a birf this weekend, count me in...

We will be meeting up at the Zaxby’s right off I-59 in Ft Payne for anyone else who’s coming from Huntsville or surrounding. 9:30-9:45am

1050 Glenn Blvd SW
Unit 16501
Fort Payne, AL 35967

I look forward to meeting you. Dan told me a little about you as well. All 3 are good folks. I wish they could come down and ride with us.

@ukaviator

@76 FJ40 Here are two nice shots of your truck and one other for people who would like to save these. It was great meeting you new guys!

IMG_8933.jpg

IMG_8928.jpg

IMG_8929.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom