Little Green Bottles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Looking to see if anyone has two empty little green Colman propane bottles. I have five of them but they all have fuel in them.

They are for a problem I need to solve on White Rabbit. If it is a success I will post a thread and look like someone who knows what they are doing. If it is a failure....we'll disavow any knowledge of this jackass idea.

Thank You for your consideration.

I am sure I have some nearly empty ones. I will check tomorrow. They may have been tossed before the move but that would mean I was more organized than my skill level actually allows.

I am sure I have some nearly empty ones. I will check tomorrow. They may have been tossed before the move but that would mean I was more organized than my skill level actually allows.
I don't have any doubts on your skills, however, I am hoping you decided to pack rat this particular item. Even if "the little green bottles" are
"nearly" empty or have banana peels on them....

AWESOME! Between REZARF and evkotoday I may be able to pull this off! Thanks guys! I think you are both guys, I know one for sure. Message me and let me know when and where. I really appreciate it.

You can't just leave this thread hanging. :rimshot: I like simple physics experiments so you have to keep the us informed. How about another hint?

Hopefully it's done by this weekend so we can see it. The logan landfill has a whole bin full of them

I saw Bryan's project yesterday... it is impressive! I would have never thought a Super Charger could be fabbed up for a 4Runner from two little green bottles. He also is making a RTT from a propane tank. Impressive laboratory he's got going on over there.

When he pulled out the jumper cables, I knew it was my time to leave!
doc.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom