Lifts, Spacers, J's, Oh My. Stinkbug. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

BTW, if you want an accelerated break in period swap me 80's for a weekend ... Nothin' a little rally drivin' can't fix!

BTW, if you want an accelerated break in period swap me 80's for a weekend ... Nothin' a little rally drivin' can't fix!

LOL! Go for it ;)

And thanks for the shops. Dont mind running to GP, but the Meddy shop is 2mins from my office, Ill check them out.

I went to Nelson's brake and alignment, quick and very reasonable, right by Cliff's auto electric before Lithia toyota on the left side of Riverside. I think a 4 wheel alignment was less than $50 so I would assume you'd spend much less than that. That is the only place I've been to in Medford. Rivertown auto treated me more than fair last time I went in there. Definitely the Grants Pass tire-place to use.

Went to Nelson's Today. Nice Guy. Quoted me $17 for the number on front CC alignment. Have a appt. tomorrow afternoon.

Sounds really cheap compared to what other said.

Any particular questions I should ask, other than lets see the numbers?

Just get your castor readings and you can go from there. Hopefully you are not below 0* and your solution should be easy.

Rick was awesome. We chatted a little bit about his AMC and whatnot. Super nice.

Here is the results: (i posted up in the big pool too, to see if anyone saw something to outta whack).
caster.jpg

Here's were mine were/are:

CASTER with J SPRINGS

STOCK BUSHINGS: -1.7* & -2.0*
OME BUSHINGS: 0.4* & 0.0*
LANDTANK PLATES: 2.6* & 2.4* (we rotated the axle 7* to achieve these numbers)

Thanks G

Im leaning towards LandTanks plates. But he says I will need a new DC shaft.

Last edited:
Ok so on a strict budget to finish this, I went with the Slee Blues. Rick @ nelsons said he would try and press the old out and new in :)

So that pretty much uses up any cruiser cash to get me through the summer :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom