Lift recommendations - 2015 TRD Pro (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hello all,

I picked up a new to me 2015 4R TRD Pro this week, saw a deal that was too good to pass up and jumped on it. I previously had Limited and wanted to move back to the 4R platform.

I am coming into this from a lifted Wrangler Rubicon. I am loving everything about my TRD Pro. The only thing I am thinking I want to change about it is a lift and bigger tires. I’ve seen the Westcott designs setup that works with the stock Bilstein shocks, seems simple enough but I’m curious to know about other options. I’ve also heard that that some people really love the Tough Dog adjustable setup. I’m looking to gain 2-3” of lift.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

Hello all,

I picked up a new to me 2015 4R TRD Pro this week, saw a deal that was too good to pass up and jumped on it. I previously had Limited and wanted to move back to the 4R platform.

I am coming into this from a lifted Wrangler Rubicon. I am loving everything about my TRD Pro. The only thing I am thinking I want to change about it is a lift and bigger tires. I’ve seen the Westcott designs setup that works with the stock Bilstein shocks, seems simple enough but I’m curious to know about other options. I’ve also heard that that some people really love the Tough Dog adjustable setup. I’m looking to gain 2-3” of lift.

Thanks in advance for your recommendations.

I went with OME BP51. Heavy spring in the rear...2.5" in front.

20200904_155701.jpg

20200903_142501.jpg

20200903_142453.jpg

How’s the ride around town, especially when not loaded down with gear?

Well I don't mind the ride however I have a hitch mount for a spare all the time so I'm carrying a medium load. Went with the heavy load spring when I have more gear. I had a upgraded OME spring in the rear giving me a 1 inch lift. I like the BP51 suspension...but if I could start all over I might look at King or Icon. I've always liked OME...

I've heard a lot of mixed reviews about Icon, despite their pervasiveness. Never heard anything but praise for BP-51's or King... I would suggest a decent set of UCA's as well, you will like the ride a lot better with UCA's. Don't go bigger than 33" tires either, it causes all sorts of headaches unless you do some serious work. IFS vehicles are a bit more sensitive to lifts and tire size than your solid axle Jeep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom