LFD Off Road 3/4 Rack or Sherpa Equipment Co. Rack Thoughts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes, this is another rack thread but hopefully it will be useful for others exploring. I am hoping we can surface some images/intel on the Sherpa Equipment Co - The Blanca rack and the LFD Off Road 3/4 Stainless rack (not just the bars fitted to our rails) for the 200 as that appears to be lacking on this forum.

Anyone have one of these racks for the 200 and can share your experience?

I am also considering the Front Runner and while there are quite a few posts on the Slimline II, it would be great for past or present owners to say why they love it, hate it, or have moved on to another rack.

Thanks!

@scanavera No replies on this thread, was just searching for the same info. Did you find anything since your original post here?

Edit: In particular, this bundle is intriguing since I'm thinking awning only and lightweight stuff on the roof, no RTT... yet? Ruggedized Crossbar Bundle - 200 Series Land Cruiser - https://lfdoffroad.com/collections/200-series-land-cruiser/products/ruggedized-crossbar-bundle-200-series-land-cruiser
Hey 2Hundy - I went with the LFD bundle as well and really like it. So easy to install and no removal of the factory roof rails, no wind noise, no impact on the sunroof, and I really like the look. It looks like you did something to the vehicle, it looks a bit sportier than stock, but isn't a massive rack that is the focus of the vehicle. For me, it was a great solution and the guys at LFD were really nice. Turn around time was pretty quick too. Here are a couple (not so great) pics. If you need more or have other questions, let me know.

Hey 2Hundy - I went with the LFD bundle as well and really like it. So easy to install and no removal of the factory roof rails, no wind noise, no impact on the sunroof, and I really like the look. It looks like you did something to the vehicle, it looks a bit sportier than stock, but isn't a massive rack that is the focus of the vehicle. For me, it was a great solution and the guys at LFD were really nice. Turn around time was pretty quick too. Here are a couple (not so great) pics. If you need more or have other questions, let me know.

Great news. Thanks for the cross post as well. It looks like the best option for my setup as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom