"lexus personalized settings" and techstream (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 06 LX and lexus personalized settings allows you to roll all windows down by holding unlock, unlock ALL doors with one click etc. Does techstream allow your to make these changes or do you have to go to Lexus stealership? I am primarily interested in making my remote unlock all doors on one click drives me nuts to have to press 2x. Also would like to change some lighting options too. I don't have techstream yet (I've been using icarsoft)

yup there is an option to do those things. On my 2000 I only have the option to disable the auto tilt steering wheel so I think its year dependent.
Sweet thank you

I have 06 LX and lexus personalized settings allows you to roll all windows down by holding unlock, unlock ALL doors with one click etc. Does techstream allow your to make these changes or do you have to go to Lexus stealership? I am primarily interested in making my remote unlock all doors on one click drives me nuts to have to press 2x. Also would like to change some lighting options too. I don't have techstream yet (I've been using icarsoft)

Techstream DOES allow you to change most of those settings you have mentioned.
I've made the configured similar settings that you've mentioned, however, I'm not sure how much lighting changes you can make.

Yes you can change several things yourself without the dealer. For lighting from what I remember you can change the running board lights on or off, parking lights after you lock the doors for x number of seconds, interior dome light dim yes or no, DRL on or off, Dash lights Auto or not. I like this cable: https://amzn.to/3rA7Txe

Last edited:
You can also change the delay (short or long delay) of your lights (park, headlights, dome lights, side step lights, courtesy door lights) when it is set at automatic on your stalk switch.

Yes you can change several things yourself without the dealer. For lighting from what I remember you can change the running board lights on or off, parking lights after you lock the doors for x number of seconds, interior dome light dim yes or no, DRL on or off, Dash lights Auto or not. I like this cable: https://amzn.to/2EFFzqu
thank you all i'm sold. does that cable allow you to write and record to the truck? i thought I read somewhere that you need a "newer" cable to do that- v2 or soemthing

thank you all i'm sold. does that cable allow you to write and record to the truck? i thought I read somewhere that you need a "newer" cable to do that- v2 or soemthing
Hi. I’m new to the techstream thing. I have a 06 LC with ahc
. I would like techstream to check and adjust the ahc. Is this all I need or is there more to it? Any info on what I need to do this will be greatly appreciated! I’ve read that there are many brands and some work well and some don’t. Hoping to eliminate the wrong one. If it helps it will be running on Windows 7

Hi. I’m new to the techstream thing. I have a 06 LC with ahc
. I would like techstream to check and adjust the ahc. Is this all I need or is there more to it? Any info on what I need to do this will be greatly appreciated! I’ve read that there are many brands and some work well and some don’t. Hoping to eliminate the wrong one. If it helps it will be running on Windows 7

Thank you bamarock but that link doesn’t go through.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom