Lexus parts 17.76% off until July 5th (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just got notice the (4) window belt moldings and driver door lock wiring harness ordered Thursday am should be delivered any moment now. The UPS driver has become buddies with my dog so she's excited whenever the giant brown truck shows up. Dad gets to work and the dog gets treats.

Just went on the parts site to order a new LCA, and was even considering ordering an OEM windshield at such a discounted price. Is the sale over? Wasn't it supposed to go until July 5? How can they just cancel the sale just like that?

Most likely sale is automatically turned off after 00:00 hours on the fifth.

Same here, I thought the wording said "Through July 5th" so I thought it would still be active today. Was going to get engine mounts and a new driver sill plate.

I emailed directly from my confirmation asking to add to an existing order. It appears they adjusted the price on some of those items. But don't say it too loudly maybe I got a little bit of love from them?

I had a cart with all 4 brake discs at $269 now its $328.

Y'all sure?

1657042615101.png

Weird. That was not there earlier this morning. Sweet! Buy ALLLLL the parts!!! 🙌

Uh oh. I just ordered one today, from Wesley chapel lexus in florida. Hopefully it goes through. Have you thought about ordering one from a florida dealer?

Edit: Just got off the phone with them. The booster was showing in stock and will be shipped tomorrow. May want to give them or another florida dealer a shout.
I got the tracking number and should be here in the next few days. Looks like I need to run to the dealer for some brake fluid and I figure I'll take my rear rotors off while I'm at it and fix my sticking emergency brake levers while it's warm outside. Then hopefully I'm done with working on it for awhile and can enjoy some summer.

Crazy stuff eh! I guess I can get that windshield after all... only from a closer dealer because Bell won't ship a windshield.

Got in touch with Cody @ MobileLexus. He just refunded some shipping and dumped all of my stuff into one box. With that savings, I can almost put a gallon of fuel in my dumpster fire! #winningatlife

Crazy stuff eh! I guess I can get that windshield after all... only from a closer dealer because Bell won't ship a windshield.
Lucky, here in CA there’s no way I’ll be finding an OEM discounted windshield under $700 after tax.

Heck, I’m even considering carrying one of these on the hundy from Phoenix, AZ to pick up one of these after fun at Grand Canyon NP.

As you select the dealer the prices are all over the place, I found Jim Hudson Lexus in Augusta, GA to have some of the best parts prices already discounted + Sale + free shipping Genuine Lexus Parts | Jim Hudson Lexus Augusta - https://parts.augustalexus.com/

Found them by accident as another dealer didnt fill the order I needed b/c shipping address was different than billing address and saved even more.

I got an email that McGeorge Toyota is doing 35% off for previous customers. If you have ordered from them before check your spam box!

An email came in and says Lexus is doing 15% off parts. from April 13-19.
100 series CVs were $412 last year, they're $426 now at Bell Lexus.
Rack and Pinion for 98-02 ticked up to $613 from $586. This is still a better deal compared to the inflation at the grocery.
Some dealerships do place a core charge, some don't, that also for out of state sales taxes (call your parts rep to find out).

They're likely similarly priced at other participating Lexus parts stores that does internet sales.

Edit: ATF-WS used to be around $7 a quart on a good day at my area, it appears to cost at least $11 these days! :confused:

unnamed.png

Last edited:
It seems like AC refresh kits for lung protection against musty ACs are selling a couple of bucks lower than usual.

00289-ACRKT-LX

Looks like this version has Lexus swag, just like LX suffic ATF and brake fluid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom