Lexus GXOR Concept (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like a silly question, but what are the difference between the front and rear skids, hard to tell from their pics. I want to get full armor underneath, does this do that?

Sounds like a silly question, but what are the difference between the front and rear skids, hard to tell from their pics. I want to get full armor underneath, does this do that?

Front skid is the engine skid, rear skid is the transmission and t-case skid that goes directly behind it. I can see how it’s somewhat confusing, it could easily be misinterpreted as a fuel tank skid by name.

Front skid is the engine skid, rear skid is the transmission and t-case skid that goes directly behind it. I can see how it’s somewhat confusing, it could easily be misinterpreted as a fuel tank skid by name.

Thats exactly what I was misinterpreting it as.... pre-ordered bumper and skids... hopefully they work with other company's skids to get full armored.

I also ordered the CBI half-bumper, rock slider and armor. hopefully, should be delivered by late July.

Plus, asked my designer nephew to draw a similar topographic map decal for printing on a vinyl wrap. will print and install soon. One for each side and different contour shape for on the hood.

Capture1.PNG

Where is the topo of? Texas? Or perhaps Moab??
What colors? base color and topo colors, e.g. greens, reds, browns and blacks? Or is the wrap only a partial for the rear?
That should look pretty darn cool when done.

We used this vector image as the base and edited to get this shape out of it. The author of the vector image could tell where is this map originated from.
I liked the little camp ground in the middle. lol

It would actually be a large cutout decal from a black vinyl roll. no printing or color is involved. only partially on the lower front door and read door, parts of rear fender and bumper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom