Parting Out Lehi, Utah ***UPDATED!!!1999 Gray Mica 100 series and parts from other part outs. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM's are opened again, just cleared up the inbox.
------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------

Center console lid is priced at $115

We have everything but the black housing. Master switch priced at $75, dome light is $35.

Last one we have in stock currently is priced at $50. No good mounting tabs on it, but the glass is good and complete.
How do I pay you for the second row dome light?

I’m interested in both driver side door panels. I’d like a quote to pick them up and a quote to have them shipped to 98606.

Last edited:
Do you happen to have the quarter glass motors and covers for both sides? If I could get the male and female side of the harness that would be a plus.

im interested in the bottom tailgate and the rear lights as well as the spoiler if any of it is still available.

-Kenny
Only thing I have left on that list is the lower gate! PM me and I can give you details.

Do you happen to have the quarter glass motors and covers for both sides? If I could get the male and female side of the harness that would be a plus.
We do! Send me a PM.

Grill available? Price to ship to 80124?
We have one grille left in stock priced at $125.
Shipping to 80124 from 84043 is $25

Emblem attached? Extremely interested and can pay this weekend
Emblem is attached. Just send me a PM and I will get you shipping details

Can you do a body cut for me? I sent you a PM showing what I'm looking for.

Thanks!
Yes we do body cuts, I will get back to your PM as soon as I can. We should have a good dog leg, left and I will send you photos.

Airbox assembly gone already?
We have a good one left. PM me, or email, so I can send you some photos.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom