LED light longevity

just an overall question. i bought these led's a little more than a year ago and the rear dome light has completely burnt out, with the middle row dome light having perhaps 6 individual led's still alive but flickering madly.

are these meant to be replaced every year or so? my 80 is driven about 4-5 days a week with nothing out of the ordinary. i've tried removing and reinstalling the lights thinking it was an error in my part, but they are just dead.

tips? is a year and change standard for a setup like these?

cheers!

pfran42

Supporting Vendor
First of all, thanks for posting your experience. With the thousands of panels that I have sold, I believe the failure rate you experienced can be traced back to a couple of questionable batches. This translates to around a 3-5% failure rate (at least from my perspective based on feedback provided by end users). I have been running my set for three years and have only had an issue with one panel I was testing.

That said, I have no problem sending you replacements. If the replacements don't meet your expectations, I'll pay for you to send the kit back and provide you with a full refund.

Let me know if there is anything else I can help you with!

pfran,

thanks for the quick reply! i wasn't fishing for any sort of handouts on this matter, but i do appreciate your willingness to support the product!

i'll send you a PM shortly.

Top Bottom