ODD IRON OFF ROAD …. ALL THINGS LED LIGHTING + (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpeg

You can now put the flashlight back in the glovebox. :)

Just a reminder, Odd Iron has LED dome light kits for the 40, 60, 70 and 80 Series and where applicable these kits include cargo area lighting. Odd Iron is also your "go to" source for under hood lighting systems and as always shipping is free.

Just ordered some stuff to get me started on a few of my rigs. Not sure how I'm going to mount the engine bay on my 40 but definitely need something. Didn't see the early dome light stuff on site so ill get with you when I order next time.

Just ordered some stuff to get me started on a few of my rigs. Not sure how I'm going to mount the engine bay on my 40 but definitely need something. Didn't see the early dome light stuff on site so ill get with you when I order next time.
First of all, thanks for your order. The kits come with detailed instructions however you are more than welcome to call the shop if you have additional questions.
:cheers:

LED dome light kits for the 40, 60, 70 & 80 Series as well as a full inventory of Aurora exterior LED lights and as always free shipping. :)

image.jpeg

As 2017 comes to an end, we would like to thank everyone for their business during the year. :cheers:
It has been a pleasure to serve the Cruiser community with our LED products.

In response to a few emails and p.m.'s, in addition to our interior products, we also offer a full line of EXTERIOR LED* products for your Land Cruiser.
Odd Iron is also a dealer for Aurora's line of exterior lights (driving lights, light bars, work lights etc.)

* The only exterior product that we don't currently inventory is 24V LED brake lights. (We haven't been able to find one that meets our reliability requirements)

image.jpeg
Unlike some underhood lighting systems, Odd Iron doesn't use adhesive backed plastic strips in their kits. They only use shock and water resistant rock lights. Photo courtesy of @Godwin ..... Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom