Leather Seat Covers Installed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Just wanted to make a quick post with thanks to Land Cruiser Heaven for the new leather seat covers for our 100 series. I was a little hesitant given some of the older posts about lead time etc but they arrived in about 2 1/2 weeks. Kit looked great and we had it installed this week by our local upholstery shop. $350 for the install but was done in a day. They're a bit spendy but well worth the extra money for the full leather upgrade. Color match was good, seats are plush. Didn't end up using the door piece or the ones for the back of the seats as those were still in good shape.

IMG_6920.jpg
IMG_6922.jpg
IMG_6926.jpg

Just wanted to make a quick post with thanks to Land Cruiser Heaven for the new leather seat covers for our 100 series. I was a little hesitant given some of the older posts about lead time etc but they arrived in about 2 1/2 weeks. Kit looked great and we had it installed this week by our local upholstery shop. $350 for the install but was done in a day. They're a bit spendy but well worth the extra money for the full leather upgrade. Color match was good, seats are plush. Didn't end up using the door piece or the ones for the back of the seats as those were still in good shape.

View attachment 2555384View attachment 2555385View attachment 2555390
Are you still happy with your seat covers?

I’d like to know, too!

$350 total for both seat cover installs?

Would like to find a shop in DC area that will do this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom