LC rocker panel removal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

kcjaz

SILVER Star
Threads
So I did this:
20B8705C-D953-4B62-BD95-4A7A3245D6A0.jpeg

Any one pulled off the fender and rocker panel? Looking for any tips or tricks. I don’t see screws except on the ends of the rocker. Is it just clips once the screws on the ends are out? Am I’m going to be able to pull it off with the slider in place?

I know it's a drag to talk about but I'd like to know more about what happened. Is that the right rear wheel? Looks like a Slee slider which is on my short list. Would a kick out slider have helped in this case or did some freak occurrence do that?

I know it's a drag to talk about but I'd like to know more about what happened. Is that the right rear wheel? Looks like a Slee slider which is on my short list. Would a kick out slider have helped in this case or did some freak occurrence do that?
Its the front passenger wheel. I don't really know how I did it. I think it is more of a fluke kind of thing. A branch or a rock had to get up in there somehow but then not do any damage to the slider. There are some scuffs (not scratches) on the top of the slider that makes me thing it was a branch or tree root. I don't think a kick out slider would have made a difference. I have been pretty happy with the Slee sliders. A kickout style might provide more protection but I like the more stealth look of the Slee slider. See post #293 in Post your wheeling damage pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom